Job Description :
Job Title: Mechanical Field Service Engineer (Indonesia)
Being one of the largest oil field services companies, my client offers smart ways to bring energy to the world. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Mechanical Field Service Engineer, who will be based in Indonesia for a 1-month contract duration.
Location: Batam, Indonesia
Contract Duration: 1 month
- Plan and execute part of the disassembly and assembly work of the compressor
- Lead hands-on work for work packages (i.e. inspection of the equipment, vibration analysis, cold and hot commissioning, test run and handover)
- Provide tasks to technicians, and ensure that work tasks are executed in a correct way
- Perform critical work tasks requiring special competence such as taking measurements and filling out measurement protocols, as necessary
- Report the result of the disassembly/assembly job according to guidelines
- File daily reports or give input to the mechanical reports
- Follow EHS procedures and comply with safety standards
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, involving Thermodyn Compressor (i.e. maintenance & overhauls of turbines, compressors, and reciprocating engines)
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to [HIDDEN TEXT] for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321