Job Description :
As a Manufacturing Project Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery of the project within the approved funds and has the responsibility to ensure that the installed and tested assets deliver the business need. As such, you will be responsible for the organization, leadership, management, and the coordination of the project. You will define the project strategy and the development of the project plan and its updates, as well as the management and control to ensure the project is delivered to plan including cost.
This role is contract based for 12 months.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
• Supports the project sponsor and network strategy in the development of the business case, objectives, scope definition and delivery of benefits and business change.
• Safely delivers the engineered, procured, constructed and commissioned Capital Facilities against the agreed Scope and Project Plan to meet the business and project objectives and quality expectations.
•Provides day-to-day leadership and guidance during the execution stages.
•Management and coordination of the EHS plan and activities through the execution stages of the project.Why you
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum in Bachelor degree
- 5 years of pharmaceutical GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliance experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Demonstrated Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of Technical Transfer processes
- Solid understanding of manufacturing controls
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goalis to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.