1. Experience as an Information Security Advisory/Update/Outbreak
2. Able to produce vulnerabilities report based on Qualys
3. Able to apply patches or update on any identified servers/devices
4. Capable of producing standard guidelines on the best way to ensure security throughout the software development life cycle.
5. Ability to advise the best way to eliminate vulnerabilities and recommend practical security fixes and enhancements
6. Ability to validate the security aspects on the new IT infra design and Application Development project
7. Has experience performing vulnerability scan on network devices and servers within an enterprise network:
• Produce vulnerability scan report
• Conduct analysis and provide a recommendation, detail instructions on how to fix, following the vulnerability scan finding report.
• To provide the workaround should the given recommendation could not resolve the finding problem.
1. CISSP is a must
2. CEH and any other information security certification to be considered as a plus point
Dimension Data Asia Pacific (DDAP), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data plc, helps clients plan, build, support, manage, improve and innovate their ICT infrastructures. It combines an expertise in network integration, security, data centre solutions, Microsoft solutions and converged communications & contact centre technologies, with advanced skills in consulting, integration, training and managed services to design ICT solutions to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group.
Attractive numeration package Working with No. 1 job site which helping people by improving live through better carrers Many opportunities to advance your career path Dynamic, fun and energic working environment
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content