- Newly created role
- Develop and enhance L&D policies and processes
- Dynamic and collaborative culture
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Helping the Company meet its objectives by developing & implementing high impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities.
- Establishing strong partnerships with the business to gain a strong understanding of current business issues and opportunities, as related to learning and development.
- Reviewing and revising course materials to ensure they are in line with operating processes, procedures and systems.
- Delivering training to various parts of the business and working with various stakeholders to coordinate and organise training sessions.
- Collating feedback of completed training to evaluate and measure results and making improvements where required.
- Conducting train the trainer workshops to ensure training scalability and effectiveness.
- Sourcing and recommending vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and / or deliver learning solutions where applicable.
- Managing the Learning & Development budget.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- You have a BA/BS or equivalent degree and experience working in a similar role within learning and development, project management
- You possess strong business acumen and able to think strategically
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments