- Opportunity to work on exciting projects
- Work alongside top-notch professionals and learn extensively
- Be a part of an energetic and passionate team!
Our client is a leading agency that provides business an end-to-end solution to enhance their customer experience journey. They have worked with major brands over the last few years and looking to expand their team to support them in future projects!
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing SEO strategies to drive perfromance marketing
- Conducting regular audit on all content on websites
- Work closely with content teams and guiding them with keyword research
- Planning tests to understand potential errors and collaborating with other teams to ensure that campaigns are optimised
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Staying updated with latest marketing and SEO trends
- Regular reporting of traffic and rankings.
- You have a Degree in a relevant field and at least 2 years of SEO experience.
- You have strong experience with SEO tools and knowledge of best practices
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data