- Design, build and improve the iOS application
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic group of creative individuals
Our client offers a mobile application that summarizes news, making it easier for users to stay updated with daily news stories. After being handpicked and mentored by a top-notch accelerator program, the Company successfully raised a recent funding from a well known VC. With rapid expansion into Indonesia and other Southeast Asian countries, they are hiring extensively in the region.
Apply and be a part of an exciting journey!
You will work closely with Product, UI/UX Designers and Backend Teams to design, build and improve the iOS application.You will be responsible for:
- Applying best practices and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Reviewing your code with colleagues / internal teams.
- Monitoring the performance of the live apps and work on optimising them at the code level
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable Swift code structure
- Identifying bottlenecks and debugging the iOS application and improving application performance
- Partnering with backend and front-end developers to build new features and integrations
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Mobile Developer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Swift.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Programming/ Design would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with IOS OS operating systems.
- Experience in integrating Siri / Siri Shortcuts would be a significant plus.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Ref : 13906205