Design, build and improve the iOS applicationOpportunity to work in dynamic group of creative individuals
Job Description :
You will work closely with Product, UI/UX Designers and Backend Teams to design, build and improve the iOS application.You will be responsible for:
- Applying best practices and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Reviewing your code with colleagues / internal teams.
- Monitoring the performance of the live apps and work on optimising them at the code level
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable Swift code structure
- Identifying bottlenecks and debugging the iOS application and improving application performance
- Partnering with backend and front-end developers to build new features and integrations
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Mobile Developer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Swift.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming/ Design would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with IOS OS operating systems.
- Experience in integrating Siri / Siri Shortcuts would be a significant plus.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard