- Leadership opportunity within a leading manufacturing company
- Work alongside industry veterans with exponential learning opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic and passionate team
Our client is a long-standing company that specialises in roofing and wall metal. They have received numerous awards for their work and commitment to providing the best solution for their clients needs.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing leadership, direction and strategy with respect to Inventory Management.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers and regularly monitoring key aspects of supplier performance.
- Improving overall inventory accuracy, accountability and reporting achieved by ensuring best practice process and procedures are in place.
- Monitoring all aspects of inventory flows and process and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- Coaching, motivating and developing team members and ensuring high operational standards.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Inventory Management within Manufacturing.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams