Job Responsibility :
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn. Bhd. (CGPV) is a master developer and real estate joint venture between Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn. Bhd and Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd (CG). Esplanade Danga 88, an associate company of Kumpulan Prasarana Kerajaan Johor (KPRJ), owns 40% of CGPV while the remaining 60% is owned by Country Garden, headquartered in Guangdong, China.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content