- Great opportunity for a thought leader in the social media space
- Opportunity to build your social media network with prominent influencers
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is a AI/ML enabled marketing platform that connects marketers to influencers of their field. Their platform provides a management system and allows marketers to analyse the ROI of their campaigns. The company has won numerous international awards and have now expanded to Indonesia.
As an Influencer Community Coordinator you will be responsible for recruiting, building and maintaining relationships with influencers across different social channels, topics and interests such as food, fashion, family, fitness, finance, tech, travel. etc.You will be responsible for:
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in Social Media.
- Research and identify influencers for multiple verticals
- Assist in building partnerships with influencers and existing influencer networks
- Develop relationships with influencers to ensure company reputation is promoted.
- Remain knowledgeable of brand marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events, and media to promote news worthy stories.
- Oversee all influencer partnerships, including budget management, contract negotiations, agent relationships, briefs and integration into media, marketing programs and content
- Brainstorm new or creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
- Attend relevant events as our public representative to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Create marketing content and materials for influencer communication and training for influencer education in Indonesia.
- Utilize search and social insight tools to measure influencer efforts in accordance to KPIs and campaign objectives; leverage data and benchmarks to provide strategic recommendations.
- Add value to key influencers by helping them to grow and drive monetization.
- Educate and remain knowledgeable with local country regulations regarding what influencers can and cannot do in working with brands such as privacy laws, prohibited product law (alcohol, tobacco, etc.), GDPR, information/ social media/ computer laws, etc.
- Create and host an advisory panel of influencers, to discuss upcoming trends and industry developments.
- You have at least 2 year experience in social media, digital PR, influencer marketing, content marketing, or related fields.
- You have successfully identified and engaged influencers both Indonesia & International.
- You possess excellent communication skills in Bahasa & English.
- You are passionate about digital/social media and content marketing and understanding of emerging media and social networks as well as active on social media, either personally or professionally
- You are capable of working well to pressure and think creatively.
- You are proactive and able to work on you own initiative.
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills and can work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- You have a flexible attitude, able to deal positively with changing priorities.
- You are willing to travel as well as work evenings and weekends when necessary.