Work alongside & learn from best in class talentStrong opportunities to progress your careerFantastic work culture
Job Description :
The Influencer Community Coordinator is responsible for recruiting, building and maintaining relationships with influencers across different social channels, topics and interests such as food, fashion, family, fitness, finance, tech, travel… the list goes on. The Influencer Community Coordinator is a resourceful and well networked person who can sweet talk for a living. He/She is a charismatic people’s person with easy access to the artists & celebrity community. Influencers can be bloggers, or journalists, celebrities or just people who are highly regarded in our social circles, marketplaces or industries.Key Responsibilities;
- Assist the Senior Influencer Community Manager to recruit and work closely with influencers to monitor delivery, keep schedule and enhance performance.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in Social Media.
- Research and identify influencers for multiple verticals
- Assist in building partnerships with influencers and existing influencer networks
- Develop relationships with influencers to ensure company reputation is promoted.
- Remain knowledgeable of Brands marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events, and media with Tellscore to promote news worthy stories.
- Oversee all influencer partnerships, including budget management, contract negotiations, agent relationships, briefs and integration into media, marketing programs and content
- Brainstorm new or creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
- Attend relevant events as our public representative to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Educate and remain knowledgeable with local country regulations regarding what influencers can and cannot do in working with brands such as privacy laws, prohibited product law (alcohol, tobacco, etc.), GDPR, information/ social media/ computer laws, etc.
- Create and host an advisory panel of influencers, to discuss upcoming trends and industry developments.
- Create marketing content and materials for influencer communication and training for influencer education in Indonesia.
- Utilize search and social insight tools to measure influencer efforts in accordance to KPIs and campaign objectives; leverage data and benchmarks to provide strategic recommendations.
- Add value to key influencers by helping them to grow and drive monetization.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in social media, digital PR, influencer marketing, content marketing, or related fields.
- Proven experience successfully identifying and engaging influencers both Indonesia & International.
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa & English.
- Passionate about digital/social media and content marketing and understanding of emerging media and social networks as well as active on social media, either personally or professionally
- Able to respond well to pressure and think creatively.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Good organisational and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- A flexible attitude, able to deal positively with changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel as well as work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- A plus ! if he/she is a thought leader in the social media space – or an influencer himself/herself.