- Opportunity to create unforgettable moments for movie goers
- Diverse and open work culture
- A role that is open to flexible working options
Operating in over 10 countries, our client is a global leading cinema exhibitor that offers luxurious movie experiences.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing a partnership network with stakeholders and ensuring business plans are effectively rolled out.
- Designing business plans in line with Company's strategy and objectives.
- Driving business efficiency and profitability by identifying and implementing process improvements to optimise performance wherever possible.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 10 years experience including solid experience in a similar role.
- You have a solid prior experience within Finance.
- You possess excellent communication and business-facing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake travel.