Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR26378 GEL Lab TechnicianResponsibilities and Tasks
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
- Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required
- May performs equipment modifications as directed by engineers
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Follow The OCAP and procedure to perform reliability test such as temperature cycle, HAST, HTS, CSAM, Reflowand THS.
- Review data and recipe setup to fulfill Reliability Qualification Requirement.
- Familiar with reliability test processes and procedures through training and certification.
- Follow the OCAP and procedure to perform electrical test for reliability samples.
- Co-work with GQ Ops planner on lab operation task, Qual plan and schedule.
- Co-work With PackRel ops engineer, Packrel process engineer and Packrel engineer on necessary data collection and additional details required.
- Follow safety procedures and area work rules.
- Maintain Lab 6S.
- Support engineer/manager request as when required.
- Responsible for the KPI for all the equipment, ensure the downtime within the target time.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.