- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on how jobseekers view prospective employers
- Great work environment that encourages learning
Our client is taking on a different approach to attract talent. As requirements of early-career jobseekers are changing, they help them discover a desired career by providing them an outlook to various companies cultures and offices in addition to job descriptions.The Job
In this role, you will be working closely with the Co-founders to build and grow the career discovery platform.
You will be responsible for :
- Translating business needs into product features
- Implementing and testing new features to continuously grow and improve product
- Gathering user feedback and understanding how users are using the product
- Developing elegant, responsive and performant web interfaces catering to multiple devices and screen resolutions, based on wireframes
- Designing and building web platform, third-party data integration as well as API and Backend systems
- Building automated tests and unit test. Measuring, diagnosing and improving product performance.
- You have a Degree/Diploma in a relevant field.
- You have experience in Firebase, AWS deployment and have knowledge of terminal and UNIX systems
- You are competent in Unit Testing and are able to document requirements and specifications.
- Having experience in Redux application state management is a big plus
- You have a strong eye for detail and are able to work in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong team player
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable with numerical numbers.