- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client has recently announced its plans to go expand across South East Asia after its recent Series A funding of over USD 15 Million. They provide corporates a cost-effective and time saving upskilling tool for their employees.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Implementing, developing, testing and installing web-based software systems
- Define functional processes and work towards continuous improvement
- Creating the API documentation based on the product requirements and modifying the data models based on the technical requirements of the product.
- Implementing, enhancing and maintaining the back-end of the product.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and fixing software issues to ensure business operations run smoothly.
- Assisting with requirements, detailed design documentation, and test cases
- Continuously improving processes and procedures to optimise development efficiency
- Maintain relevant key performance indicators
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a top tier institute.
- You have at least 3 years experience as a full-stack engineer.
- You have prior experience with Angular and Node.js as well as experience querying NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Knowledge of full SDLC and Agile development methodologies, application development life cycle, testing, performance tuning, and debugging is a strong plus.
- Prior experience in a well-known startup would be a strong advantage
- You have the ability to apply functional programming principles.
- You have previously developed systems using Agile/Scrum.
- You possess good knowledge of using AWS to deploy systems on the cloud
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- You enjoy creating scalable technology products.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.