- Exposure to latest technologies
- Good team synergy and supportive work environment.
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies
You will be responsible for :
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You have prior experience within a Frontend Engineering role ideally within a startup environment.
- You possess the ability to write high quality and well documented code, adhering to best practises at all times
- You have some exposure with code repository services
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience