Opportunity to interact with diverse stakeholdersExcellent opportunity with visibility of the businessAttractive Salary & Benefits
Job Description :
As a Finance Manger , you will support senior management in evaluating investment opportunities, profitability analysis as well as cost-savings opportunities.You will be responsible for :
- Manage the overall financial and management reporting function which includes budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis on the performance of the business.
- Oversee the review of month end close process, statutory reporting and internal controls
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- You are professionally qualified in Finance or Accounting and are technically sound with IFRS and statutory reporting requirements.
- You possess strong business acumen and are a proactive business partner.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments