- Opportunity to interact with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent opportunity with visibility of the business
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
As a Finance Manger, you will support senior management in evaluating investment opportunities, profitability analysis as well as cost-savings opportunities.
You will be responsible for :
- Manage the overall financial and management reporting function which includes budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis on the performance of the business.
- Oversee the review of month end close process, statutory reporting and internal controls
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- You are professionally qualified in Finance or Accounting and are technically sound with IFRS and statutory reporting requirements.
- You possess strong business acumen and are a proactive business partner.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments