• Perform regular system/Environment health checks
• Investigate and classify SIT/UAT issue, segregating Env related issues from Application issues
• Perform Root cause analysis of issues promptly, and provide recommendations for permanent fix
• Carry out regular/Ad hoc core dump thru RMAN/Export/Import to send to Vendor for build/investigation
• Manage and/or participate in support duty roster (especially during key releases/milestones)
• Preparation and Execution of EOD batches for different project milestones (UAT, MR, Conversion etc)
• Participate in Shift work and extended work hours to support BAU and or EOD execution
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering.
Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. Its managed delivery model is underpinned by a highly-educated workforce, allowing the Company to continuously innovate upwards on the technology stack to meet evolving digital challenges.
Luxoft has approximately 12,900 employees across 42 offices in 22 countries within five continents, with its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland