Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR8501 Electrical FA Engineer
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Identify and communicate yield issues on production and test wafers.
- Analyze probe, parametric and fab data to identify yield issues.
- Perform electrical and visual characterization of failing die to establish fail mechanism.
- Publish and present reports on analysis of process experiments detailing yield impact.
- Apply knowledge of NAND/DRAMmanufacturing steps to identify and trouble shoot yield issues.
- Identification of yield excursions and correlation back to root cause.
- Detects complicated process interactions and relates it to failures. Provides, feedback to increase yield goals.
- Identifies unexpected fail mechanisms and helps resolve underlying issues.
- Identify interactions between process modules and/or equipment to detect fail mechanisms.
- Using Device Physics knowledge relate parametric shifts to yield issues.
- Demonstrate expertise in product architecture, cell operation, probe flows, and related topics to increase yield.
- Propose methods to identify solutions for new fail mechanism.
- Recognize opportunities for yield improvements and provide feedback to manufacturing test, component assemblyand wafer manufacturing team.
- Standardize methods and procedures to promote consistent, comparable, and repeatable processes to improve yield.
- Acts as a mentor to assist in maintaining a talented and effective workforce.
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects in support of yield improvements.
- Use innovative methods to solve highly complex problems.
- Define and implement plans to solve unique yield issues that will drive quality and optimize yield.
- Sets IPP goals and complete performance evaluations of team members to effectively manage Micron's performance management process.
- Identify and promptly report hazards
- Follow safety procedures, Micron Covid19 SOPsand area work rules including proper PPE, lockout and chemical safety.
- Operate and maintain equipment and tools within manufacturer's and company guidelines
- Use proper lifting techniques and work in an ergonomically correct manner