- Advise the leadership team on strategic decision making
- Potential to transition to C-Level position in a short period of time
- Market leading compensation
Our client has recently announced its plans to go expand across South East Asia after its recent Series A funding of over USD 15 Million. They provide corporates a cost-effective and time saving upskilling tool for their employees
Reporting to the CEO, you will assist on various fundraising and investment priorities and contribute to the firms expansion activities. You will be responsible for :
- Designing and implementing business operations, business strategies, plans and procedures
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision and overseeing operations of the firm.
- Ensure that the company is adhering to the strategic plan, delivering status reports to CEO
- Provide analytical support to the company’s internal management team including development of internal management reporting capabilities
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Mentor, develop, establish and monitor staff performance using a supportive and collaborative approach.
- You hold a Masters or a Bachelors in Engineering or Commerce from a top university and have at least 5 years experience in a in high-growth environments
- Experience within a consulting or at a high-growth venture capital-funded startup is a plus.
- You understand various business functions and are good at managing teams.
- You are highly analytical and are extremely good at strategic decision making.
- You perform well in high speed environments and are able to remain calm in stressful situations