At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.Work you will do
Cloud is transforming the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our cloud specialists guide our clients through multi-year journeys from the case for change through implementation across all dimensions of cloud - business alignment, technology architecture and design, cloud application on-boarding, and transforming their operating model - to help solve our client's most complex issues with the focus on value creation.
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
In partnership with other leaders in the firm, you will focus on selling and delivering cloud solutions using AWS. As Cloud Architect, you will you will drive the design and delivery of world-class cloud solutions for our clients, providing expertise on cloud infrastructure services including design, build and migrate. This includes taking a lead role in the cloud architecture and engineering practice. You will be challenged to find approaches that enable rapid adoption of new cloud services and drive transformation for our client's business and IT processes.
Your role as a leader
- Promote public cloud internally to sales and delivery teams to drive growth.
- Be the go to person for Cloud Network engineering. You should have a deep understanding and hands on experience of services offered on Public Cloud platforms and understand how to configure these services to support the building of complex solutions.
- Support the solution architects, and delivery teams in design, build, configuration, testing and deployment on Public Cloud
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Public Cloud solutions architect community
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates, and provide advisory around integration of on-premises environments with Public Cloud
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, delivery teams and support.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Directors across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
If you are someone with:
- The right person will be detailed, highly technical, having 15+ years of current network infrastructure experience, preferably with Cloud integration from on premises networks
- AWS Certified or Google Cloud Certified
- 7+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- 7+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Network for Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with infrastructure as code is a must
- Experience with building, configuring and supporting network infrastructure solutions (on-premises, virtualization, Public Cloud) using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures
- Technical proficiency including systems experience, strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, and issue management in a multi-platform environment
- Experience with deploying cloud based solutions and workload migration strategy using tools
- Experience with Enterprise application and database architecture is an advantage
- Demonstrated skills in communication (oral, written, presentation), analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.