- Work with a multinational startup backed by some of the world-best VCs
- Opportunity to join a key role in the growth team
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.The Job
In the Digital Marketing Specialist role, you will be a key player in the growth team. You will be working closely with the creative and product team and be responsible for the acquisition funnel and building out the digital channels of tractions.
You will also be responsible for:
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that will attract and convert our target groups
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insights and assessing them against goals.
- You have at least 1 year experience in a Marketing role.
- You have hands-on successful experience in managing one of these traction channels while possessing knowledge in others: SEO, Paid Marketing (SEM and Display Ads) and Content Marketing
- You have demonstrated experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- You have solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Facebook Analytics)
- You possess experience in setting up and optimising paid campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and/or LinkedIn Ads
- You have good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- You have the right attitude that is required to learn
- You pay strong attention to detail and have strong analytical skills.