Exciting opportunity to develop digital marketing programs (B2B)Immerse in a fast-paced, exciting startup environment
Job Description :
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing programsYour responsibilities include:
- Driving performance marketing via Customer Acquisition Funnel and Social Media/ Viral Marketing.
- Working with key stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across all the major social media platforms.
- Ensuring suitable content for each stage of a customerâ€™s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within the Internet industry.
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics) and Campaign Management Tools (eg. Hubspot).
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments.