- You will be a vital part in supporting the company's growth and enhancing customer experience across multiple digital touch points
- Responsible for planning and managing digital marketing communication processes
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is a AI/ML-enabled marketing platform that connects marketers to influencers of their field. Their platform provides a management system and allows marketers to analyse the ROI of their campaigns. The company has won numerous international awards and have now expanded to Indonesia.
In this Digital Marketing Communication Manager role, you will perform a variety of tasks to create content and develop PR, Digital PR, Social Media and Website Management for the company's brand and products in Indonesia in every channel; social media, articles, press release, EDM and corporate materials.
- Create and implement marketing plans to increase market share.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our marketing communication strategy including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor communication campaign’s budgets.
- Write and prepare well-strategy for marketing content to promote the platform
- Plan, create, post and manage our social media platforms such as websites, including articles, web blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, email marketing and other ads both online and offline media.
- Develop, oversee and evaluate the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Indonesia and the marketing communication team in Thailand to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies, improve marketing results, produce effective marketing promotional materials and social media.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Oversee and manage all company's activities, road shows and networking events in Indonesia.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the company.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communication or relevant field.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a marketing communication, digital marketing or advertising position.
- You possess knowledge of digital marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- You have demonstrated success with defining, implementing and optimising a content strategy.
- You have excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/text), presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- You have in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- You possess demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- You are highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- You possess project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- You stay up -to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- You are able to build relationships easily and are able to network easily
- You are highly adaptable and can work well in fast-paced environments.