Excellent opportunity to accelerate your careerWork with a young and creative team
Job Description :
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness.You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customerâ€™s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM and Google Ad Words.
- You have a Degree/Diploma and at least 4 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within Consumer industry.
- Experience within Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Having leadership experience will be an added advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments