Work alongside & learn from best in class talentStrong opportunities to progress your careerFantastic work culture
Job Description :
Digital Marketing Communication Manager is in charge of both planning and managing digital marketing communications processes that promote Tellscore brand, products, and services as well as some offline activities. He/she performs a variety of tasks to create content and develop PR, Digital PR, Social Media and Website Management for Tellscore brand and products in Indonesia in every channel; social media, articles, press release, EDM and corporate materials. He/she will be a supportive factor of the company's growth and customers experiences by brand building for Tellscore Platform.Key Responsibilities:
- Create and implement marketing plans to increase market share.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our marketing communication strategy including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor communication campaign’s budgets.
- Write and prepare well-strategy for marketing content to promote Tellscore platform
- Plan, create, post and manage our social media platforms such as websites, including articles, web blogs, facebook, instagram, linkedin, email marketing and other ads both online and offline media.
- Develop, oversee and evaluate the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Indonesia and the marketing communication team in Thailand to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies, improve marketing results, produce effective marketing promotional materials and social media.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Oversee and manage all Tellscore’s activities, road shows and networking events in Indonesia.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communication or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing communication, digital marketing or advertising position.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Demonstrated success with defining, implementing and optimizing a content strategy.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/text), presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Up -to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.