- Great exposure, with opportunity to expand beyond your scope and role
- Attractive above-market compensation package
Our client is an EdTech startup that provides users with a unique and enhanced learning experience. Founded in 2017, they are on an incredible growth trajectory, with almost 10 million users in the Asia Pacific region.
If you want to be a part of this exciting high-growth startup, apply!
As a DevOps Lead, you will lead an Engineering Team and help them increase productivity using continuous integration and continuous delivery.You will be responsible for :
- Preparing the life cycle for different projects inclusive of research, evaluation, design, development, and testing.
- Providing technical leadership for every aspect of the software and participating in design control activities like - analyzing, documenting, reviewing and revising software requirements and specifications.
- Establishing and ensuring adherence to software development standards and processes along with best practices for the delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Exercising independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning, tracking project progress and reporting to senior management/stakeholders.
- Working closely with service delivery management on continuous improvement initiatives that would add value to businesses.
- Supervising resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personal development goals.
- Involving in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business objectives with leadership chain, team, and customers.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a renowned college/university.
- You have at least 5 years of experience, ideally within a DevOps role.
- You are proficient in Java, .NET, scripting and have knowledge on Spring, Hibernate, JQuery and Angular.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
Ref : 27129905