- Design innovative solutions that will disrupt various industries
- Provide expertise on all matters related to CI, CD and DevOps
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Building tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and have previous experience as a DevOps Engineer or Back-End Engineer.
- You have solid experience within release management, infra architecture, CI&CD.
- AWS certification is a plus.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience