- Excellent role for a Data Analyst in a fintech startup
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a fintech startup that helps start-ups and SME's accept foreign-currency payments. The company has raised US$100 million in its most recent funding round which was led by a well-known global investor.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining systems for extracting, pre-processing and modelling for different data streams, as well as integrating data across different sources.
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Integrating data engineering and modelling algorithms/techniques and solutions into the backend systems.
- Developing model monitoring infrastructure for periodic monitoring and upgrading of data science strategies and models.
- Building & implementing state-of-the-art deep learning models.
- Working with various stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- You possess an advanced degree, ideally a PHD, in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to write and execute complex queries in SQL.
- Ability to visualise data with the aid of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.
- Strong knowledge of R and Python.
- You are a strong team player with high detail and quality orientation.
Ref : 65919055