- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great work environment
Our client is an AdTech startup that is leveraging AI and revolutionising the way content is consumed. The company helps manage and optimize campaigns across multiple channels and delivers personalized touch points to create a seamless experience.
As a Data Analyst in a high growth startup, you will be building and maintaining systems for extracting, pre-processing and modelling for different data streams, as well as integrating data across different sources.
Your responsibilities include
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Integrating data engineering and modelling algorithms / techniques and solutions into the backend systems.
- Developing model monitoring infrastructure for periodic monitoring and upgrading of data science strategies and models.
- Building & implementing staite-of-the-art deep learning models.
- Working with various stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field from a top tier institute and you have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Data Analyst role.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You possess strong knowledge of R and Python
- Ability to visualise data with the aid of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.
- You are a detail oriented individual and you can deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments