Work alongside & learn from best in class talentExcellent career development opportunitiesGreat work environment
Job Description :
As a Data Analyst in a high growth startup, you will be building and maintaining systems for extracting, pre-processing and modelling for different data streams, as well as integrating data across different sources.Your responsibilities include :
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Integrating data engineering and modelling algorithms / techniques and solutions into the backend systems.
- Developing model monitoring infrastructure for periodic monitoring and upgrading of data science strategies and models.
- Building & implementing staite-of-the-art deep learning models.
- Working with various stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field from a top tier institute and you have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Data Analyst role.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You possess strong knowledge of R and Python
- Ability to visualise data with the aid of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.
- You are a detail oriented individual and you can deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments