- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Great work environment
Our client is a leading Fintech firm that aims to make education accessible by providing affordable and flexible credit to consumers and education institutions in Indonesia. Since their launch, they have raised over USD 15 Million of lending capacity from local banks and financial institutions and have partnered with more than 100 education institutions across Indonesia.
As a Cyber Security Risk Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that the platform is protected and mitigated against cyber threats and risks. You will be responsible for :
- Conducting penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Developing and implementing security framework, policies, processes/procedures and guidelines.
- Maintaining security subject-matter expertise and keep abreast of best practices & trends.
- Managing security risks and vulnerability assessments.
- Oversight & resolution of security incidents.
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the network infrastructure.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring reliability and availability.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet business requirement in compliance with IT policy & procedure.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a IT Security or Network /Systems Engineer role.
- You possess strong understanding of Agile and securing cloud technologies.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments