Job Description :
- As a coordinator of activities within Consumer Credit Department.
- Formulize credit policy to ensure portfolio performance is in accordance to agreed risk appetite.Propose update to credit policy as necessary to remain within agreed risk appetite.
- Develop portfolio monitoring tools along with Credit Risk Analytics unit.
- To ensure Credit Analyst team understand the credit policy and how to implement it.To minimize error in policy implementation and reporting.
- To minimize audit finding and resolve in agreed timeline if any.
- To provide input for process improvement whenever possible.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, self-driven, able to work without close supervision, making decision and strong control attitude
- Proficient in English language
- Good analytical skillExperienced in consumer credit management
- Good understanding of Central Bank and Financial Service Authority requirement related to risk management.