Job Description :
- Participated in Process improvement events/Project Management
- Structured team player and able to manage multiple projects at one go
- Meticulous and analytical to pre-empt all challenges before implementation
- Conceptual team player to be creative in problem solving while playing by the rules
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent relationship building %26amp; management skills
- Strong customer and business focus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Responsible for sourcing, leading, and prioritizing initiatives, which the Customer Center will execute and implement. The incumbent will ensure that all details pertaining to the flow of service are maintained on an ongoing basis to meet and exceed the expectation of both internal and external customer.
- The role will also champion the SCM initiatives and Commercialization activities to enchance the Centreâ€™s journey from a Service model to Service-Sales Model at optimal efficiency.