Job Description Summary
The Compliance Leader will be a member of the GE Healthcare AKA (ASEAN, Korea & ANZ) regional compliance team. The Compliance Leader will be a compliance professional primarily responsible for supporting and maintaining the regional business strategy on compliance transactions related to Independent Third Parties and Improper Payments. The Compliance Leader will also be responsible for developing, evolving and implementing GE Healthcare's compliance program in ASEAN countries and providing daily consultation on compliance matters covering the regulation of the above subject areas and broader regulations and policies to support business needs.
Working with other stakeholders in Legal, Compliance, Controllership, Operations, Channel Management, HR and other areas, and as a member of the GE Healthcare AKA regional compliance team, the Compliance Leader will implement and continue to improve the country compliance program and ensure its effectiveness.
While the primary focus of the role is expected to be on the ASEAN compliance program, the role may also provide support to compliance investigations including through leading / conducting compliance investigations independently
This Compliance Leader must have a proven record of being thorough, fair, and objective with attention to detail, and be timely and able to adapt to working in a diverse and multicultural work environment.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.Job DescriptionEssential Responsibilities
- Provide Independent Third Party (ITP) and Improper Payment (IPP) regulatory and compliance advice, including advising the businesses/operational teams in Korea, ASEAN Countries and ANZ
- Support projects for the regional business to ensure operations are complying with applicable regulations and GE policies governing ITP and IPP
- Supporting rigorous processes in GEHC businesses in the area of Independent Third Party and Improper Payment Prevention compliance for the region.
- Liaise with internal/external counsel and cross functional teams/compliance groups in engineering, IT, sourcing, manufacturing, service and other departments to establish ITP and IPP compliance priorities and identify/address compliance gaps.
- Responsible for timely and accurately completing the due diligence, onboarding and training for Independent Third Parties that are selected by the business for commercial activities
- Support delivery of targeted Independent Third Party training to business leaders, operational teams and others.
- Review, approve and monitor Improper Payment compliance activities
- Maintain good business relationships, working to partner cross-functionally to understand and address needs and roadblocks and facilitate change as appropriate.
- Partner closely with other zone compliance leaders in AKA
- Assist region head of compliance in compliance activities and agenda and support in cultivating highly-engaged partnerships with peers (Americas, EMEA, Intercontinental and China) to leverage scale and support consistent strategies for multi-modality and cross-P&L business projects
- Audit, Law, Finance or management degree and/or in house Legal or Compliance or audit experience
- Demonstrated 7+ years experience in Compliance and/or internal audit in multinational companies operating in the Healthcare Industry
- Previous exposure to medical and pharmaceutical industry regulations
- Solid understanding of business transactions, accounting systems, collaborations and market dynamics to meet customers needs.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills, ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities. Ability to work in complex environments with multiple clients and short timelines. Extensive experience in delivering training to wide groups. Strong problem resolution and facilitation skills Strong follow-up and attention to detail to ensure issues are investigated promptly and thoroughly
- Ability to influence different stakeholders and decision makers through her/his expertise and using a consultancy approach
- Strong ethical values and attitude towards independency, rigor, persistency and problem-solving
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, excellent interpersonal skills and personal accountability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good proficiency in English
- Good proficiency in Bahasa or Thai
Inclusion and Diversity
- Ability to function as an integral member of the GEHC global Legal & Compliance Function
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization (including our field sales force, senior leadership and our customers senior leadership teams)
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate business issues in a simplified manner
- Global mindset, able to deal with people from all different backgrounds and cultures
- Previous experience implementing change at a large scale (introduction of a new process/policy, influencing different layers of the organization, training)
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and to interact with employees at all levels of the organization from employees in remote sites to employees at most senior levels
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust lead with transparency deliver with focus, and drive ownership - always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.