- Accelerate your career in an international company
- Learn extensively working alongside experts in their field
Our client is a global IT services company that is constantly driving innovation. With hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe, each with their strong suit of expertise, they are able to make an impact of their client and communities.
In this role, you will be planning and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs while evaluating existing processes.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading cross-functional project teams; establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Implementing project solutions and measuring performance against requirements
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Identifying best practices for techniques and processes.
- You have a Degree in Business, IT or relevant fields.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a Business Analyst or similar role.
- You have demonstrated experience in process modelling and business process analysis.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience