- Leadership role - build and mentor a team of sales professionals
- Join a firm that respects work-life balance and enjoy flexible working options
Our client is a well-funded startup that provides learners with a unique and enhanced learning experience. Founded in 2015, the Company's extraordinary growth trajectory of 15 million users to-date has caught the attention of top investors and VCs all over the world. As a result of their growth, they are actively increasing their team to in Jarkarta.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing and managing the team. You will work closely with the Founders to understand business objectives and set operational processes as well as KPIs.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Mentor and guide the team of 1-5 members and ensure team and organisation's success.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Business Development (B2B) or Sales/ Key Account Management role, ideally within the EdTech industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions for problems.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high-performing teams