- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Coach subordinate or junior team mates relate with commercial activity
Our client is a leading Fintech well-funded by both local and international VCs. Launched in 2018, the Company has obtained the necessary regulatory approvals and partnered with numerous institutions to increase access to education in Indonesia.The Job
You will own the entire business development process from start to end and build a high-performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Business Development (B2B) role, ideally within the the Financial Services Industry industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.