Leadership role - build and mentor the BD teamSalary commensurates with experience and performanceJoin an understanding firm that respects work-life balance and other flexible working options
Job Description :
The BD Manager will build the team from ground up and see to the team's growth. You will work closely with the Founders to understand business objectives and set the sales processes as well as KPIs. You will also mentor and guide the team from Day 1 to ensure team success.You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Managing a team of up to 5 pax
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Business Development (B2B) or Sales/ Key Account Management role, ideally within the EdTech industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions for problems.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high-performing teams