Reporting to the Managing Director, SEA, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for specific territories in South East Asia, Papua New Guinea and Micronesia.
The BDM will travel extensively within the region to support the existing Network of ComAp Distributors. They will develop relationships to increase ComAp's SEA client base and actively pursue business opportunities, especially in the rapidly expanding Renewable Energy Division.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- 5 or more years of experience in a technical sales context;
- Qualification or demonstrated expertise in business development (including marketing, customer management, contract negotiation and development) and renewable industry knowledge;
- Good communication skills with advanced written and spoken English;
- Indonesian residency;
- The ability to undertake frequent international travel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute market growth strategies in line with the regional business plan;
- Develop, build and retain relationships and partnerships that position the business for growth;
- Develop the sales pipeline by generating new leads and increase the client base;
- Nurture and develop under-performing regions operating collaboratively with local Area Sales Managers;
- Promote ComAp renewable products and services;
- Develop and improve the renewable segment sales strategy and processes;
- Undertake commercial negotiations and contract development;
- Report on activities regularly.