- Opportunity to make a positive impact by increasing access to education
- Work alongside a dynamic, international team with strong backgrounds
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a leading Fintech well-funded by both local and international VCs. Launched in 2018, the Company has obtained the necessary regulatory approvals and partnered with numerous institutions to increase access to education in Indonesia.
In this role, you will identify opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
You will be responsible for :
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Business Development (B2B) role, ideally within the the Financial Services industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.