In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It's time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our teamAnalyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Working at NTT
Specific requirements are as follows:
1. Experience at least 1-2 years in API Management implementation(prioritized Axway product)
2. Experience at least 1 year in DevOps
3. Having experiences with REST/JSON, SOAP/XML API development
4. Knowledge in WSO2 products
6. Familiar with database system such as MySQL
7. Self-motivated, teamwork and able to work in fast-paced environment with deadlines
8. Strong problem-solving skill, fast learner with passion on latest technologies and middleware applications
9. More experienced will be considered as Senior API Developer
What will make you a good fit for the role
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Learns professional concepts
• Applies company policy and procedures to resolve routine tasks
• Gets detailed work instructions
• Deals with issues of limited scope
• Solutions to problems are easy to solve
• Builds internal relationships
• May not require any prior professional work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.