Job Description :
Business FunctionAs the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€ they were made just right for you.
- Lead brainstorming discussion with relevant stakeholders to find root-cause
- Collect data and conduct measurement analysis
- Design process map and construct governance documents (standard operating procedure, guideline)
- Circulate the governance documents for approval from relevant stakeholders
- Publish and conduct socialization the governance documents to relevant stakeholders
- Perform post implementation review of new process and make fine-tuning as necessary
- Review standard operating procedure, guideline from other unit which relevant to CBG (Consumer Banking Group) process
- Minimum of Bachelor degree
- Basic understanding of risk management, preferably certified in Risk Management level 1 (one)
- Passionate in process improvement and have basic knowledge in any process improvement methodology
- Good understanding of banking process (sales and operations area) and banking products
- Possess skills of analytical, project management, communication, influencing and able to use Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point)
- Ability to work and coordinate across different functions to achieve common goals/objectives
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.