- Join a market leader within IT Software
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a leading cloud communications platform that provides business with wide range of solutions as well as high connectivity to hundreds of countries, allowing them to improve customer experience. They have expanded in 5 countries in under 2 years and have further expansion plans in the near future.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Processing invoices and expense claims.
- Preparing original disbursement comparison list for payment
- Updating approval payment into accounting system
- Resolving all payables related issues with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and assisting in monthly closing.
- Performing vendor and bank reconciliations.
- Working with various stakeholders to improve AP process, controls & analysis.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- You have at least 4 years experience within an Accountant or similar role.
- Having experience in Auditing will be an advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments