Job Description :
- Be the contact person and establish a relationship with each Business Unit whereby the CSM becomes intimately familiar with the specific requirements of each client
- Responsible for negotiating business with BU to ensure projects are aligned with resource and CC change calender
- Encourage the use of inter – department CRM (C3) / I. Serve in terms of tracking of call volume %26amp; call types
- Ensure the readiness of Operations for all initiatives by ensuring information is updates / briefing is conducted appropriately and timely Establish the CSO call to action, process matrix and process workflow for CSOs. Maintaining and updating Operation procedures so as to ensure the do not work at cross purpose with one another.
- Demonstrate an understanding of impact of initiatives on call volumes for various hotlines so as to recommend adjustments to telephony and staffing to support clients needs, interfaces with Customer center IT, WFM, HR to ensure adequate resources is available to meet client’s needs.
- Collate product and procedure feedback and share with Business; in the bid to continually enhance customer experience.
- Coordinate and manage budget review between CC and Business Units.
- Champion the Center’s strategy to move from a Service Customer Center to a Service Sales Customer Center to enchance customer experience
- Ensure timely review of the Center’s DOA and PTS
- Diploma and Degree holder
- At least 2 years’ experience in Customer Experience
- Related experience in Customer Experience, Project management, Process improvement events, and Change Management activities
- Participated in Process improvement events/Project Management
- Structured team player and able to manage multiple projects at one go
- Meticulous and analytical to pre-empt all challenges before implementation
- Conceptual team player to be creative in problem solving while playing by the rules
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent relationship building %26amp; management skills
- Strong customer and business focus
- Proficient in MS Office