- Leadership opportunity within a leading firm in the industry
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer that has expanded their portfolio over the years, with an emphasis on health and nutrition.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading a team in full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Analysing financial data and making sound recommendations that is in the interest of the business
- Managing internal and external audit requirements to ensure timely completion of annual statutory audits.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- You have at least 7 years experience within an Accounting Manager role.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders