- Maintain an efficient internal system and provide assistance to support the Team
- Opportunity within an emerging marketing platform that is expanding rapidly
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a AI/ML-enabled marketing platform that connects marketers to influencers of their field. Their platform provides a management system and allows marketers to analyse the ROI of their campaigns. The company has won numerous international awards and have now expanded to Indonesia.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing bookkeeping, accounts reconciliation, cash flow statement.
- Summarising current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Ensuring all financial information reported is strictly in line with the accounting records.
- Managing the sales cycle, creating and managing quotations, contracts, invoices, debit notes, and monitor incoming.
- Issuing withholding tax slips and VAT slips to ensure proper documentation and track records of the tax files.
- Recording all asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Day-to-day accounting activity such as journal entries, banks and accounts reconciliation, fund transfer, and payment applications
- All petty cash related transactions, cash advances, and expense reimbursements
- Working closely with Thai team to ensure all sets of accounting transactions are well prepared.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting or finance functions.
- You have excellent knowledge of Accounting software (including Ms.Excel, Google sheet)
- You pay strong attention to detail and have good analytical skills
- You are result-oriented and have a growth mindset.
- You are good with details, keen, able to work under pressure & working in team.