Job Requirement :
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in engineering (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications).
• Product Knowledge - VMware, Jabber, Microsoft Lync, Cisco Telepresense (or Equivalent), CUCM, Windows/MAC PC troubleshooting, Cisco Telephony, Avaya Telephony.
• Protocols and Concepts Knowledge – SIP and fundamental routing and switching knowledge.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex and ambiguous issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience or interest in learning VoIP technologies.
• Experience manage call center infrastructure.
• Certification in Cisco Networking products (CCNA Voice/ Collaboration level or above).
• Demonstrates fair English skills in both oral and written communications.
• Knowledge in other technologies and products, experience and certifications will be considered as advantage.
• Analog PABX knowledge preferred.
• Basic Routing and Switching knowledge preferred.
• Concept of VLAN usages , QOS, WRED, Traffict Marking.