• Manage the day-to-day operations of the team and is responsible for employee maintenance (forecasting, operational efficiencies, reviews, etc.), including the management and assistance of company growth through guidance and training.
• Manage the assigned financial aspect of the team, which may include subset ownership of the assigned Profit & Loss (P & L) as well as associated budget.
• Manage the development of client statements of work and associated change control process.
• Demonstrate positive leadership to teammates and represents oneself as a positive stakeholder in all situations.
• Ensure an affirmative focus and representation of corporate initiatives to all teammates.
• Manage all aspects of client billing.
• Ensure contract project goals are accomplished.
• Conduct market and competitive analysis.
• Manage the development process of new service offerings thoroughly and completely from concept to active deployment.
• You have at least 8 years of working experience in the related field.
• Highly motivated and ready to work in a challenging environment, you will get part of an entrepreneurial project. Implication and results are the keys of your success within the group.
• Degree/ Diploma with min 8 years of relevant working experience in e-payments
• Ability to influence
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Quality Process Orientation
• Customer Satisfaction
• Customer Service
• Effective people management and leadership skills in managing internal and outsourced field technicians
• Able to work well under pressure
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Bahasa Indonesia language is mandatory to deal with the local market
The incumbent is expected to join the company, as soon as possible.
Morgan Philips Executive Search is the first digital headhunting company.
We have created an extremely innovative model enabling you to recruit your talent better, faster and cheaper. We have rethought and reworked the two main links in the recruitment value chain - sourcing and consulting. Our consultants are backed up by the power of the Morgan Philips model: 4 talent research centres which enable us to look at 10 times more candidates on average. A community of several thousand experts helping us to identify hidden talent - potential candidates not actively seeking a new position and difficult to find using traditional methods. Our job offers are communicated to more than 9 million potential candidates each month through social networks. Effective assessment tools which evaluate candidates’ personalities more efficiently, as well as their fit with your company’s culture.
Our innovative tools enable us to offer the services of our direct approach professionals at extremely competitive rates, starting from only 18% of gross annual remuneration.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases